Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THE ONE AND ONLY MAL MALLOY




With P.A.W.G.'s becoming more of a regularity there are a few that remain, let's just say a bit more in demand. This shapely creamy vanilla complected, piece of sexual cuisine, has been aroiund for a sec, and keeps getting better and better with her online hustle. She has gained enough notoriety to be able to launch her own site.  I initially thought she was just an online line tease artist , you the pose in the undies I'm losing weight type's posting vids of thier self weight loss challenges.  Well she took a sharp rite somewhere along the way and I've been hooke deversince. As she parades around her home in little of or if we are lucky nothing att allo on and I must say I am quite intriguiged as to what a sexual evening must be like with someone who is so exsplosively charming as herself... I'm quite the charmer my self I hear , she mite want to lookout for me! (smile$)God Bless ~$hannon

2 comments:

  1. Are you cuckold singles looking for like minded cuckold couples for making your cuckold dating fantasy best cuckold sites

    ReplyDelete