Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

the enchanting KAI LEE

                 Hey to all!  I bring to your attention at this time a delicate, yet electric woman: Ms. Kai Lee the vixen. My first sight of this charmingly blessed female specimen was in the "Myspace" day.  I had definitely visited her page enough to remember the era- good thing the "My Visitors" option had not been available or I would have been jeopardizing cool points on 100's of numerous occasions!(did I say 100's out loud?)
            Stumbling through a photo comment I inferred that this lovely vivaciously curved vixen was not one for the drama.  I also concluded through this comment that she was a class act, commendable.
. I would begin to see more of Ms Lee online, via her fan's channels on adult sites.  These videos were cleverly choreographed to give you just enough to be intrigued.  At this point I had become aware of the webcam Boom, and realized now that alot of the vid/clips I had come across online that I thought to be random were actually promos for women who were actually amateur webcam girls.  I had Ms Lee figured as just another P.A.W.G....WRONG!!!  I have since had the privilege of viewing more of her material, she's not quite the average Phat- Assed- Whie -Girl.  





No comments:

Post a Comment