Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

DC'S irreplaceable Sexi





I first came t notice this stunningly proportioned stallion of a woman posting ads in an extinct erotic services classified for...ahem! should I say a few sub-ordinates of mine at the time. I could not help but to notice her consistency and location as a reputable and lucrative one(not a location for rookie or inexperienced providers). This would lead one involved in the lifestyle to assume she was primetime or "live." A premier service provider, as I would refer to them.

     HERE ARE FEW PICS TO BACK WHATEVER I MENTIONED ABOUT THIS FABULOUS LADY UP~ $HANNON




 As I am still active in the lifestyle having only re-arranged my means of pursuit of monetary revenues, I still run into this chocolate compliment of a lady. I have run into her on various amateur ebony model sites. "Sexi" stay down and cum up bout it- God Bless,$hannon

No comments:

Post a Comment