Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

the luscious Isyss Jones Porter


                                                                  





Here's a beauty I stumbled across on World Star Hip Hop.com worth featuring.  Her name: Isyss Jones Porter she stands at 5-9 and has the three B's in stock and on lock, beauty, brains, and body!  Not only is this bombshell a stunning beauty she's an Army girl and a pre-med student(hold your applause please).  She was feautured as Highbrid Nation.com's FATBACK AWARD winner and a list of other men's magazines within the last few years.  Well all I can say is if Beyonce can ask for a soldier now so can we guy's!  Ms. Isyss Porter you can check my temoerature anytime.. though I'm sure it will defintiely rise a few degrees in your blissful presence.  With all the kinky nurse fantasies I have I'd be sure to keep your job interesting...just kidding...maybe..~as always ~ God Bless ~$hannon

No comments:

Post a Comment