Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

the curvacious Treasure

                                             the curvacious  TREASURE                        
This juicy gift of a vixen caught my attention last fall, with her sweet mocha complexion and vivacious body that begs for your attention, & makes it hard not to stare  (tell it to stop and I will...lol!)  As I mentioned, I am participant in a lifestyle in which the live are weeded from the jive.  I am one to respect another for their consistency and dedication to their "cum up."  Thus I tend to acknowledge when I run across a thorough bred with enough visual charisma to be noticeable, Treasure is one such.  Treasure mainly bases in the "DMV" area, and it should be safe to assume that she's a good choice having maintained herself to this point, and still being available. I have also taken notice to her "fetish" friendly references as I would imagine this gives her a more "exotic,"  fan base.  At this point I'm sure she has many appreciative"sponsors" who may be able to expound on the rating of her renderings.I would like to say "Stay down and cum up," to miss Treasure and much luck in her endeavors.   God Bless ~ $hannon




                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment