Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

the illustrious VANITY the 8th WONDER

                                   With measurements as follows - 32B-23-43 , weighing at 120 lbs., it's going to be hard not being noticed...alot of things would be hard for you if you get my drift~:)  
           I remember in my Dailymotion days I would run into clips of this thick chocolate stallion labeling her the 8th Wonder.  Upon seeing her there was no debating her moniker.  This marvelous treat of a woman stands at  4' 11"...yeah...She's all cute and fun sized!  Ms. Vanity has appeared in various Mens' mag's having features in such magazine's as "KING" magazine.  I must say that I have observed a few of her fearless yet tasteful photo's, and know with her fortitude, she'll get what she came for in the game.  Wth a little focus and the correct decision making, I'm sure we are witnessing the early days of a enchanting "Booty Princess" destined to be crowned a "Booty Queen."



                                               VANITY the 8th WONDER














 4' 11"...yeah...She's all cute and fun sized!  Ms. Vanity has appeared in various Mens' mag's having features in such magazine's as "KING" magazine.  I must say that I have observed a few of her fearless yet tasteful photo's, and know with her fortitude, she'll get what she came for in the game.  Wth a little focus and the correct decision making, I'm sure we are witnessing the early days of a enchanting "Booty Princess" destined to be crowned a "Booty Queen."


Vanity's Myspacelbs.http://www.myspace.com/vanitywonder

2 comments: